Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
When dealing with Stonehill Landscapes you also benefit from guarantees that provide peace of mind in case anything goes wrong.
As a member of the Marshalls register we can offer a 10 year product and 5 year workmanship guarantee on installation’s containing over 75% of Marshalls products.
New installations are visited during construction to ensure the agreed standards are maintained.
The installers are also asked to abide by a set of conditions to protect you. These include:
1. Providing a professional service, being courteous at all times and keeping the work site safe and tidy from the
2. Taking accurate site measurements on which to base a clear quotation including key design details, projected
start and finish timescales and agreed payment terms.
3. Providing at least seven days’ notice prior to the work starting and communicating details of progress and disruptions expected.
4. Installing your project to the relevant British Standards for the particular type of installation.
5. Having a minimum of £2,000,000 public liability insurance.
We have revived many tired driveways and gardens with stylish and practical block, flag and natural stone paving, accessories and aggregates.
In choosing Stonehill Landscapes you are guaranteed of not only the best quality and service, but also an environmentally sustainable solution to meet your needs.
We are committed to building solid relationships, which are why we offer more, and are available to help you make the most of your landscaping project.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 1PM